Industrial Site Development
Saginaw Future understands the importance of appropriate industrial site development for companies and the community. SFI has two Certified Economic Developers (CEcD) on staff with over 60 years of experience in preparing sites for industrial development locations.
This experience is invaluable in understanding any legislative changes, and for ensuring that a project is completed in an efficient and timely manner. The Saginaw Future staff stands ready to assist with questions related to Brownfield and Greenfield sites, zoning, permitting, incentives, site selection and identification of any available pad-ready land.
Industrial site development services include:
- Access to site assessment and clean up funds
- Brownfield Tax Increment Financing
- Community Infrastructure Development Grants
- Construction of a speculative building
- Development of Industrial Parks