If you are looking for available land or buildings to expand your business, Saginaw Future can help assess your requirements and identify appropriate sites in Saginaw County and refer you to other properties in the Great Lakes Bay Region.
- 1st State Bank Plaza - has 19,000 sf of premier office space in the Bay/Tittabawassee corridor. In addition to its exceptional location the property has incredible visibility, a strong tenant mix, and has had class "A" renovations. The building is anchored by 1st State Bank, which owns and occupies the first floor as its regional corporate headquarters.
- Bridgeport features a 599,987 sf building available for lease or purchase. 5425 Dixie Hwy is only minutes from Interstate 75 and has 32 foot ceiling heights. A unique aspect of the facility is a 60,000 sf freezer and a 56,000 sf cooler.
- Buena Vista Town Center - Formerly the Fort Saginaw Mall, the 33-acre location is a highly desirable just off I-75, this site has historically been enormously successful as a retail destination and center of civic life. The Township is positioned to once again realize success and build on it.
- City of Saginaw has a plethera of investment opportunities. Click here for Redevelopment properties that are owned by the City of Saginaw or its partners and have been identified as strategic assets ready for redevelopment, . The City is keenly interested in keeping the economic momentum moving forward and will work with any interested party in developing each property to its highest and best use. Click here for opportunities that have been identified as key, for lease properties owned by private individuals. City staff and Saginaw Future, Inc. have met with the owners of each of the listings to ensure the owners are committed to redevelopment and negotiating a fair lease with interested entrepreneurs.
- Frankenmuth Business Park - Frankenmuth welcomes light industrial businesses in Advanced Manufacturing, Tool & Die, Artisan Industries, Food Production, Prototype Development and Research, and Technology to its Business Park. Access and Infrastructure are available along with a ready-to-go work force within a 20-minute drive. The site is located in the City of Frankenmuth and is zoned Industrial Special Use PUD.
- Great Lakes Tech Park - offers FREE pad-ready land for approved projects, with 148 acres available. It is an AT&T Fiber Ready Site, a designated Energy Ready Site by Consumers Energy and a Michigan Certified Business Park! Saginaw County combines a dynamic infrastructure and affordability with communities and a workforce ready for advanced manufacturing.
If you have questions or would like our staff to generate a property report please call 989-754-8222 or email info@SaginawFuture.com